Print this page | E-mail this page

Click on a heading or person's name below for more information:

Neurology, Department of(305) 243-7519
Floor 13th Clinical Research Building
Medical Campus
Fax Number: (305) 243-7081
Dr. Ralph L SaccoProfessor & Chairman (305) 243-7519
Administration(305) 243-1689
Administration Facsimile Number(305) 243-7081
Alias Trial Program(305) 243-6449
Appointments for Patients(305) 243-6732
Brain Endowment Research(305) 243-6219
Center for Sleep Disorders(305) 243-5195
Cerebral Vascular Disease Research Center(305) 243-7698
Chairman's Office(305) 243-7519
Clinical Research Division(305) 243-7847
Cognitive Disorder Division(305) 243-4746
Data Base Management 
Dementia and Clinical Neurobehavioral Division(305) 243-6733
Development(305) 243-1388
Faculty Affairs & Human Resources Office(305) 243-7523
Fiscal Affairs, Accounting, & Financial Analysis(305) 243-7539
General Neurology - Patient Appointment(305) 243-6732
Grants Administration - Pre-Award & Post Award(305) 243-7539
ICU/CCU-Neurology(305) 243-7521
International Comprehensive Epilepsy Center(305) 243-5944
Laboratory of Metabolic Neuroscience and Neurophysiology(305) 243-3858
MDA/KESSENICH ALS Center(305) 243-7400
ALS Research Study Program(305) 243-7424
Migraine Division(305) 243-6732
Mitochondrial Genetics(305) 243-5858
Multiple Sclerosis/Neuroimmunology Division(305) 243-6732
Neuro-Psychology Division(305) 243-7529
Neuro-Rehabilitation Division(305) 585-1258
Neurochemistry Laboratory of Brain Injury(305) 243-4854
Neuroimmunology Research Division(305) 575-3151
Neurology Clerkship Program(305) 243-3902
Neuromuscular Division(305) 243-6732
NeuroOncology(305) 243-4909
NeuroPharmacology(305) 243-5858
Patient Information and After Hours - NPF & PAC(305) 243-6732
Pediatric Neurology Division(305) 243-6732
Physician & Patient Services - NPF Patient Appointments(305) 243-6732
UMMG Billing and Collections Office(305) 243-7505
Physician & Patient Services Appointments(305) 243-6732
Research Support 
Residency Program(305) 243-3902
Spinal Cord Rehabilitation 
Spinal Cord/Pharmacology Lab(305) 243-6228
Stroke and Clinical Cerebral Vascular Diseases Division(305) 243-6732
University of Miami/NPF Center for Parkinson's Disease & Movement Disorders Patient Appointments(305) 243-6732
Intra-Oper. Monitoring Service(305) 243-7315

Department Search
(Please read the Terms of Use)
You may search by one field or a combination of fields:
Department: and Campus and
Phone Number and Fax Number:  

Search Hints  
Department: A partial entry or a complete word will return results whose department contains the entry. If a search for a department with "and" in the name yielded no results, try changing "and" to "&."
Campus: Limits the search to the people in the selected campus.
Phone Number: This field will help you search for a person based on his/her phone number. A partial entry or a complete word will return results whose phone number contains the entry. If you receive a page with a partial number, you may search for the person with the partial number, but you can not use 8-2211 for a person at 284-2211.
Fax Number: A partial entry or a complete word will return results whose fax number contains the entry. If you receive a fax with a partial number, you may search for the person with the partial fax number, but you can not use 8-2211 for a person at 284-2211. If you don't know who the fax number belongs to, you may also search for the person with the fax number.


Terms of Use
This service is provided for your responsible use. You are prohibited from using this for purposes of solicitation, mass mailings, or commercial gain, or from using it in a way that would violate federal, state, local, and/or University regulations and/or policies. You are also prohibited from misrepresenting, concealing, or falsifying your identity, or sending communications that would be disruptive to the receiving systems or offensive to the receiving party. Misuse of this information could result in disciplinary action up to and including termination (for employees), dismissal from the university (for students), or legal action (for those outside the university). Back to Search