The UM Alumni Association hosts a variety of events to get to know you and celebrate your life as a ’Cane! There is so much in store for you, so we need to keep in touch throughout your days as a student, so you’ll be well aware of the many opportunities, benefits and services you'll have as an active alumnus/a! be on the look-out for events throughout the year, including but not limited to:
- Summer Send-Off events for incoming students in select cities across the nation
- Fall Orientation events
- The UM Ambassadors welcome all new students at the President's Welcome Picnic
- Find us at Canefest and other involvement fairs throughout the year
- We host the Care Package Program to help parents send you tasty treats at important times during the year like finals week!
- Other notable events have included: Senior Day at the Rock, Financial Fitness, and Shopping and Cooking for One
The purpose of this program is to raise awareness about the UM Alumni Association, and the benefits offered while you’re still a student as well as after graduation. Learn what the UMAA can do for you!