Start spreadin' the news. Alumni Weekend and Homecoming 2013 is all fired up to rock you like a hurricane! Celebrate your place in UM history by dancing through the decades on Alumni Avenue, getting jiggy at the parade and pep rally, and spinning stories about your greatest college moments.
As Dick Clark would say, "Music is the soundtrack of your life." Come harmonize with friends and classmates on this soul train through your past, present, and future. Register today!
Alumni Weekend Greatest Hits
Be sure to put these back-to-campus moments on your playlist!
- Visit your home-away-from-home, the Newman Alumni Center, for a Facebook-worthy photo op with the bronze Sebastian the Ibis statue.
- Admire the student-made ornaments on the University’s Spirit Tree, the only orange tree on campus, planted in 2005 between the Memorial and Ashe buildings.
- Restore your good luck by touching the new 7-foot-tall U sculpture on the Foote University Green.
- See the majestic new hub of student life, the 19,000-square-foot Student Activities Center, on the rise at the perimeter of Lake Osceola.
- Check your equilibrium by driving around and around the new circle at Miller Road and Hurricane Drive, the first phase of the forthcoming west entrance to campus.