Registration will open on August 1, 2015
Registering to attend Alumni Weekend and Homecoming is a snap!
Our website is full of great information to help you and your family prepare for a memorable weekend. Our staff is also available to discuss your return and help you with any questions or need for information.
Registering for events in advance is highly encouraged so your classmates know you're coming back, to make your planning easier leading up to the weekend, and to help us prepare for your arrival so you can avoid lines at the entrance of each event you plan to attend.
Please check back often for the latest event and registration details!
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Online: The best way to register. Once registration opens, a button will appear on this site that will take you through the registration and payment process.
- Mail: Registration forms will be included in the Alumni Weekend and Homecoming Brochure mailing, and a downloadable registration form will be available on this site. Simply mail the form and payment to the Office of Alumni Relations at the address below: Newman Alumni Center c/o Alumni Weekend and Homecoming P.O. Box 248053 Coral Gables, FL 33124-1514.
- Phone: Call our office toll free at 1-866-UMALUMS (862-5867) or at 305-284-2872, and have your event selections and payment method ready.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- Check (payable to: the University of Miami)
- Money Order
Please note: The UM Alumni Association is not able to accept cash.
Once your registration has been received, a confirmation will be emailed to you within 48 hours.
Please note: Game tickets are not included in confirmation packets or mailed â€“ they will be available for pick-up during pregame registration with a photo ID.
Should your plans change, all cancellations must be received on or before Friday, October 30, 2015 to receive a refund.