Become a Volunteer Leader with the University of Miami Alumni Association!
Class Reunion & Affinity Reunion Committees and Volunteers:
The Alumni Weekend and Homecoming 2014 dates have been set...
October 30 – November 2!
Congratulations to the undergraduate classes of 1964, 1989, and 2004. We are thrilled to welcome you back for your class reunions.
Not your milestone reunion? No problem, we are thrilled to work with you and members of your affinity group to plan your affinity reunion or gathering on Alumni Avenue.
Please consider being a member of your Reunion Committee and recommend a classmate who would also be an enthusiastic member. Your reunion is truly a reason to celebrate... be an active participant and make the most of your milestone!
Volunteers are vital to the success of the University of Miami, and in addition to Reunion Committees, we also have a variety of projects available in our office related ot Alumni Weekend and Homecoming, and through the UM Alumni Assiciation in general. Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Volunteer for Alumni Weekend & Homecoming
- Serve on my Reunion Committee
- Serve as an Affinity Reunion volunteer
- Write postcards to classmates
- Act as an administrator for my class Facebook page or Twitter Representative
- Create a music mix for my reunion celebration
- Serve as a class memory coordinator
- Assist in general administrative support throughout the year (local volunteers
- Coordinate a pre reunion event in my region
Get involved today! Visit the Volunteer Web Site for more information and an online submission form here.