October 24, 2013
Dear UM Family of Employees:
We thank you for all that you do to support the University of Miami and our mission. In appreciation for your efforts, we are proud to provide full-time and part-time benefited and contract employees with a very affordable opportunity to watch our No. 7-ranked and undefeated Miami Hurricanes take on the Wake Forest Demon Deacons this Saturday, October 26, at 12 noon. Please join me, along with thousands of other University of Miami employees and their families, at the game as we honor our employees, our former quarterback and latest Hurricane to enter the National Football Foundation College Football Hall of Fame, Vinny Testaverde, and support our outstanding football team.
Employees have already purchased 22,000 tickets, and the Athletics Department has room for more.
This year’s Employee Day Ticket offer includes:
- One complimentary ticket
- The opportunity to purchase up to three additional tickets for only $1 each
- Complimentary $10 UM Stadium Bucks with each ticket—good for food and drink purchases at the concession stands in Sun Life Stadium
Employees with a valid ’Cane Card can purchase their tickets at the following locations today, October 24, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Coral Gables campus: At The Rock, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Miller School campus: On the Schoninger Quadrangle, from 1 to 5 p.m.
- BankUnited Center: Ticket Box Office
- Open from 8:30 a.m to 5 p.m.
- Call 1-800-Go-Canes to speak to a representative
I look forward to seeing each and every one of you in your seats and hearing all your voices as we cheer together, “It’s great to be a Miami Hurricane!”