You can designate all or a portion of your United Way contribution to an ear or areas of your choice at the University of Miami. It is easy to do. Just select one or more of the UM accounts from the drop-down menu in the “Contribution Designation” section of the University’s United Way page in MyUM.


If you need assistance when making your contribution, please contact your Coral Gables/RSMAS or Miller School ambassador.