BILLING

 

As part of the Federal Work Study Program, as an employer, you are responsible for 25% of a student employee's salary. Federal funds will cover the other 75%. To streamline the process, UM pays student employees directly and then the Office of Student Employment bills participating employers.

 

payschedule.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 paste_image2.jpg

 

 

If you have any remaining questions, do not hesitate to contact Maria Pavon at the Office of Student Employment.

 

 

Maria Pavon, Director of Off-Campus Programs

email.jpg paste_image14.gif  

Office of Student Employment

Rhodes House 37-K

Main Number: (305) 284-6641

Fax Number: (305) 284-6724

Email:mpavon@miami.edu