Thank you to all of you who celebrated your place in history with us as we honored all alumni during Alumni Weekend & Homecoming 2013. We hope you enjoyed your return to campus and that you will make plans to visit us again next year for Alumni Weekend & Homecoming 2014.
Please take a moment to complete the Alumni Weekend & Homecoming 2013 Survey that pertains to you:
- Class of 1963 50th Reunion Survey - Click here for the PDF version
- Class of 1988 25th Reunion Survey - Click here for the PDF version
- Class of 2003 10th Reunion Survey - Click here for the PDF version
- Golden Ibis Society Brunch Survey - Click here for the PDF version
- AWH 13 General Survey for those who did not attend a reunion or the Golden Ibis Society Brunch - Click here for the PDF version
For photos of Alumni Weekend & Homecoming 2013, please click here
Alumni Weekend Greatest Hits
Be sure to put these back-to-campus moments on your playlist!
- Visit your home-away-from-home, the Newman Alumni Center, for a Facebook-worthy photo op with the bronze Sebastian the Ibis statue.
- Admire the student-made ornaments on the University’s Spirit Tree, the only orange tree on campus, planted in 2005 between the Memorial and Ashe buildings.
- Restore your good luck by touching the new 7-foot-tall U sculpture on the Foote University Green.
- See the majestic new hub of student life, the 120,000-square-foot Student Activities Center, on the rise at the perimeter of Lake Osceola.
- Check your equilibrium by driving around and around the new circle at Miller Road and Hurricane Drive, the first phase of the forthcoming west entrance to campus.